You have the confidence of trying your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 200 nights.
Here’s how it works
- Your 200 Night Comfort Trial starts the day you receive your mattress and ends before midnight of the last day of the 200 nights.
- We recommend that you try your mattress for at least 30 nights, while your body adjusts to a new sleep surface.
- You will need to use a mattress protector to validate your 200 Night Comfort Trial.
- If during the 200 Night Comfort Trial period, you are not happy with the comfort level, we will exchange your mattress for a different Brook + Wilde mattress comfort level or refund you what you paid for your mattress.
- If you have purchased the Lux mattress, and during the 200 Night Comfort Trial period you are not happy with the comfort level, we will exchange your mattress for a different Brook + Wilde Sleep mattress at your desired comfort level or refund you what you paid for your mattress. As the Lux is only available in a medium comfort level, if you initiate a comfort exchange you will be required to pay the difference in the retail price between the Lux mattress you purchased and the mattress you have selected for the comfort exchange.
- There are some further details on our Terms + Conditions page.
To start the process for initiating your comfort exchange or return, we will ask you to provide the following:
- A photograph demonstrating the unsoiled surface of the mattress without the mattress protector.
- The reason for wanting to exchange or return, and the new comfort level if you have opted for the exchange; if you are exchanging a Lux, we will also need to know the mattress and comfort choice of your desired upgrade.
- Your order number and contact details.
You may inform us if you would like to initiate an exchange or return by contacting us on: